Graphic Arts File and Print Server
- Dell File Server with automated archive and restore application (with offsite duplication)
- 4 terabyte online disk storage
- Xinet Fullpress OPI system
- LT04 tape library for near-line archival storage
Digital Asset Management System
- Access thumbnails and full resolution assets via web browser
- Cross platform compatibility
- Custom Solutions Provided
Internet Hosting Services
- Local Network Operations Center (NOC) has DS3 (45Mbps) Internet access
- 2 secure remote data centers each with 100Mbps Internet access.
- Microsoft Windows, Apple Macintosh, RedHat Enterprise Operating Systems supported
- Email, Web Hosting, and FTP services
- Network design and data security consulting services
- Co-location arrangements can be made either locally or at a remote data center.
Data Transfer Options
- Traditional FTP, automated FTP solutions, or via web browser using DAM.
- Multimedia Production
- Personalized URL's (PURLS)
- Web-to-Print and Online Print Management Applications
- Data Applications Programming
- Creative and Graphic Design Services
- Website Design, Development and Hosting
- Custom Image Personalization
- eCommerce Site Integration
- Online and Offline Multimedia Application Development
- eLearning (CD/DVD-based and web-based)
- DVD Mastering
View demos of our Interactive Services:
Visit www.tukaizproducts.com for demos / ordering of consumer based image personalized products
Color Management System
- Gretag Macbeth 1 color 210 Spectro Strip Reader
- Eye One Spectro Photometer (for monitor calibrations)
- Gretag Macbeth Profile Make Software
- Tukaiz adheres to industry specifications: SWOP, Gracol
- Tukaiz is G7 Certified.
Kodak SRS (Smart Review System) Virtual Proofing
- Virtual Proofing and Approval Process Workflow
- 20" to 30" Apple LCD Monitors
- Calibrated 5000K Viewing Station
- Colorimeter for daily calibration
Konica-Minolta Color Printer/Copier
- 2 Bizhub C452
- 1 Bizhub C360
- 1 Bizhub C552
- 1 Bizhub Pro C6501
- Data Applications/Interactive
- 4 intel MacBook Pros
- 15 intel iMacs
- 5 Windows 7 pcs
- 3 Mac pro with 30" cinema
- 1 Mac pro with 23" cinema
- 16 intel iMacs
- 1 intel MacBook pro
- 2 Powermac G5 for Scanning and Legacy Files
- 5 Direct Smile PCs
- Kodak Prinergy Server Ver. 5.123
- Adobe Creative Suite v3,4,5
- Adobe Acrobat v8,9,10
- QuarkXPress v6,7,8,9
- Microsoft Office 2008,2011
- EnFocus Pitstop Professional
- Toast CD ROM
- Apple Keynote
- Bar Code Pro
- 4-Sight ISDN
- Easy Transfer ISDN
- Kodak Approval NX Digital
- Thermal digital halftone proof
- Unlimited amount of colors available and metallics
- Maximum image size - 26.6" x 20.9" / Output resolution 2,400 dpi / Line screen 40 to 200
- Dot shape available - round, square, euclidean, elliptical
- Proof on actual substrates
- Epson Proofer
- 2- Epson Model 9900
- 1- Epson Model 10600
- Ink Jet / Maximum size: 44" roll wide / 8 colors max.
- 3- Light table 44" x 64"
- 1- Light table 53" x 73"
- 2- Graphic Tech Viewing Stations
- Epson 10000: Scan reflective and transmissive art. Input size up to 12 x 17
Large Format Digital Prints
- Large Format Roll Fed Printers
- 3- HP LX850 with Latex Ink – 126" roll – up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- 1- HP LX800 with Latex Ink – 126" roll – up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- 1– HP Scitex XL1500 with Solvent Ink - 126" roll – up to 740 x 370 dpi
- Large Format Flatbed Printer - 4/C - UV Ink Jet
- 1- Acuity Advance 350 Large Format Flatbed (4/C + white- UV inks) – up to 6 pico liters (4' x 8' substrates)
- 1- Acuity Advance HS Large Format Flatbed (4/C + white- UV inks) – up to 6 pico liters (4' x 8' substrates)
- 1- HP Scitex FB700 Large Format Flatbed & Roll to Roll (4/C + 2 hits white- UV inks) 1200 x 600 dpi (5' x 10' substrates)
- Thermal Ink Jet
- 1-HP Model # 5500
- 600 & 1200 dpi resolution
- Rigid & Flexible Substrates
Contact Tukaiz for special stock options for the Large Format Banner and Flatbed
printers including paper based substrates, vinyl, polystyrene, coroplast, foam core, cling,
glass, plexiglass, wood or other exotic substrates.
Large Format Finishing
- Digital Die Cutting
- ZUND 63-L3200 large format digital die cutter (supports Large Format Flatbed) 89" W x 125" L
- Fotoba XLD 170 Large format roll fed digital trimming
- Stimpson Heavy Duty Grommet Machine - 3/8" hole and #3 grommets
- Miller Weldmaster CS-112
- Laser guided banner trimming, stitchless hemming, rope encapsulated weld, rod & pole slot weld.
- Seal 600 Laminator
- Maximum size 60" wide, maximum thickness 1"
- Print Mount Adhesive
- Used for mounting Inkjet proofs to most substrates
- Maximum size 51" wide on substrate / 60" stock can be ordered
- Print Guard UV Coating with Matte-Satin Finish
- Luster Finish-Semi Gloss
- Sizes available-
- 31" wide roll
- 51" wide roll
- Thickness available - 3.5 mil
- Encapsulating Finishes
- Maximum width 51 inches
- Thickness available - 10 mil
- Kodak Trendsetter Spectrum Digital Platesetter – Model TE36
- Kodak 10 micron STACCATO Screening
- Fuji LH-PJ Bakeless Plate Processor
- Horsell 50" Rinse & Gum Unit
High definition digital printing with personalization & variable data imaging.
- 5- HP Indigo 5000 press - max. sheet size 12.6" x 18.7"
- 2- HP Indigo 5500 press - max. sheet size 13" x 19"
- 1- S2000 HP Indigo press - max. sheet size 12.6" x 18.2"
- 1- HP dual Rip production flow
- 1- HP quad Rip production flow
- 1- HP Indigo 8-Rip Production Manager
- 1- HP Indigo 24-Rip Production Pro
- 4 colors on HP5000 and 5500.
- 4C + white on HP s2000 / Simulate PMS colors on all presses
- Screening: 144-230 lines per inch. Standard is 175 lines per inch.
- UV coating - offline
- Ink: HP Electro ink
- UV coating – offline
- 1- Scodix 1200 – Digital Press for Specialty Coating / Digital Embossing
- Substrates: Offset, Digital, Laminated
- Paper Weights: 50 – 185 lbs
- Paper Thickness: Up to .5mm
Digital Print Stocks:
- Coated: 55# text -130# cover; Thickness: 3-16pt
- Uncoated: 40# text -120# cover; Thickness: 3-16pt
- s2000 Press: 24pt board / 24mil plastic
Digital Print Specialty Stocks: PVC, polyester, polycarbonate
- 2- 40" Heidelberg CD 102 Sheet fed Presses
- Digital CP 2000 Control Center
- CPC21 Quality Control Console
- 6 colors
- Offset Screening: conventional, stochastic, hybrid
- Coating Tower (Aqueous or UV) with various anilox rollers
- Water based, UV and UV specialty coatings
- Ink: Conventional, Co-Cure (hybrid), UV
- Offset Stocks: 60# to 32 pt. board
- Offset Specialty Stocks:
- Static Cling
- Poly Carbonate
- Lo-Tac Adhesive
- 2- C252 Hamada Multi-color Presses – max sheet size 14 3/8" x 20 ½"
Bindery & Finishing
- Baum Nygren Dahly Duty 3 Hole Paper Drill
- Challenge Paper Drilling Machine – 6 Hole Paper Driller
- EH3 Drill
- Challenge Round Corner Machine
- Stahl 26 in. Folder with right angle
- Baum-Ultrafold-Table Top Folder
- 2- MBO 4-4-4 30" 16pg. folder
- 2- Rosback-Model 220A Perforating and Scoring Machine
- 3- Polar 115 Cutter 45"
- Polar 137 Cutter 60"
- Polar EMC Cutter 30"
- Standard/Horizon BQ - 140 Perfect Binder
- Padmaster Padder
- Minipak Shrink wrapping system - 15" x 20"
- Beseler 2016MTB-SL Sealer/T-16-8 Tunnel System 16" x 20"
- Weldotron Shrink wrapping system – 30" x 20"
- ABS Shrink wrapping system – 14 1/2" x 17 1/2"
- API Automatic Shrink wrapping system – 25" x 20"
- Weldotron Sealer S/N EX76163 and Tunnel S/N RAY6170
- Bostitch Single Head Stitcher
- Bostitch Dual Head Stitcher
- PaceSetter SP-705 Stitcher – 6 pocket plus cover
- 2- Miehle V50 Vertical Diecutter
- 3- Miehle V45 Vertical Diecutter
- 1- SBDS Flatbed Diecutter 25 1/4" x 35 3/8"
- 2- Thompson Diecutters 22 x 32
- 1- Thompson Diecutter 33 x 47
- Autofeed double sided Laminator 28" x 40"
- Kirk Rudy 527 Labeler/Tab Sealer
- Sure-Feed Inkjet System with 9 ft. conveyor & research dryer
- 2-Dorm DMC - fully automated UV Coater
- Bowe Bell + Howell BBH 50 / 3 way match & envelope marker
- Renz Autobind 500 – Automatic wire comb binding system
- Renz AP 360 – Digital automatic punch with fully automatic format adjustment
- Mounting equipment – sizes from 28 x 40 to 8.5 x 11
- Petratto glue machine
Inventory Management, Warehouse & Fulfillment
The main Tukaiz campus encompasses over 175,000sf in Franklin Park, Illinois. We renovated a building on our main campus as our new Fulfillment Center. In addition, Tukaiz recently expanded our Bindery & Warehouse capacity with an additional building located ½ block from the main facility.
Our fulfillment services complete the process in our 15,000 square foot warehouse and finishing center. With the latest in automated and digital finishing equipment, we can efficiently and expeditiously manage your inventory and move your product to the marketplace. We provide pick-and-pack, kit packing, and unique delivery and fulfillment options.
Tukaiz offers a wide range of inventory management, warehousing and fulfillment services that range from skid storage thru web based systems capable of creating customized web shopping carts, integrate fulfillment workflows with web to print systems, process orders based on client specific business rules, provide clients with on-line access to reports and inquiries, optimize warehouse efficiency through barcode technology, manage complex kit assembly projects, and interface with shipping carriers and 3rd party manifesting systems. All of our warehousing areas are climate controlled and secured areas are available.
The Tukaiz team has the experience and know-how to create kitting solutions from a simple kit containing identical components to highly customized kits for each of your retail locations. Every kit is designed and developed to minimize shipping costs and protect your product during shipment.
- Tukaiz utilizes the EPACE business system for managing our business information, job costing and inventory management
- Tukaiz has strategic partnerships with UPS, FedEx, Freight companies and local messenger services
For questions regarding any of our capabilities, contact your Tukaiz Account Executive.